Our offices participate in most major health plans and will work with you and your insurance company. Call the office nearest you for details on your insurance plan.
Attached is a list of insurance plans which Glaucoma Associates currently accepts. If you do not see your plan listed here, please call our office and we will confirm whether or not we are currently accepting your plan. Our list below changes and is not comprehensive. It is only a guide.
Payment for services is the obligation of the patient regardless of the type of insurance coverage you may have. Payment is expected at the time service is rendered. For your convenience we accept cash, check, and most major credit cards.
Deductible and Copayment
Our office has agreed to participate with many insurance companies to file your insurance and require only the deductible and copayment at the time of service. Please phone our office in advance of your appointment to determine if our physicians participate in your particular insurance plan. Please obtain any necessary authorization or precertification numbers from your insurance company prior to your visit.
Medicare Part B
If you are a (Part B) Medicare patient, we will file your claim and you will only be asked to pay your deductible and 20% copayment at the time of service. If you have a Medicare HMO plan, you must obtain required authorization numbers from the insurance company prior to your visit.
Payment will be expected from the patient if the insurance company fails to pay the claim within 45 days. If you have any questions about a statement you have received, phone our billing office at (214) 765-9715.
If you have any suggestions or comments feel free to contact us at 214-360-0000 or email us.
- AARP MEDICARE COMPLETE
- ACCOUNTABLE PPO
- ADVANTRA FREEDOM MEDICARE PFFS POLICY
- AETNA MEDICARE OPEN (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLAN)
- BEECH STREET/PPO NEXT
- BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD (HMO/PPO/POS)
- BCBS OF MICHIGAN MEDICARE REPLACEMENT POLICY
- BRAVO MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PPO
- CARE ASSURED MEDICARE REPLACEMENT POLICY
- CARE IMPROVEMENT PLUS
- CIGNA (ALL PRODCUTS)
- COALITION AMERICAN
- EMPLOYER HEALTH NETWORK PPO
- HEALTHNET MEDICARE PFFS PLAN
- HEALTHSMART GATED EPO
- HEALTHSMART PPO
- MEDICAID (TRADITIONAL ONLY)
- MEDICARE PART B
- MULTI-PLAN PPO
- PACIFICARE PPO
- PRINCIPAL EDGE PPO
- PRIVATE HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS NETWORK
- RAILROAD MEDICARE
- REGIONAL HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE PPO
- SECURE HORIZONS DIRECT PFFS
- TEXAS TRUE CHOICE PPO
- TODAY'S OPTION MEDICARE REPLACEMENT POLICY
- TRICARE FOR LIFE WHEN SECONDARY TO MEDICARE
- UNICARE SECURITY CHOICE MEDICARE REPLACEMENT POLICY
- UNITED HEALTHCARE
- UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE MEDICARE REPLACEMENT POLICY
- USA CARE MEDICARE REPLACEMENT POLICY
- USA MCO
- WELLCARE MEDICARE PFFS POLICY
- WELLCARE MEDICARE PPO REPLACEMENT POLICY