Patient Information for Glaucoma Associates of Texas:
Please download, print and complete the New Patient Packet, which includes New Patient Forms and Release of Medical Records Form, prior to coming to our office. Faxing or carrying these forms with you to your appointment will, minimize your time spent in our waiting room.
- Print these pages New Patient Packet
The forms include the Request for Pre-Surgery Evaluation. This form must be completed by your doctor and be sent back to us. We must receive it at least three days prior to surgery. The PDF form also includes a list of things to do and NOT do the week prior to your ophthalmic procedure or surgery. The last page of instructions is a guide for your post ophthalmic surgery (post-surgery) recovery period.
- Glaucoma Definitions and FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- GAT Notice of Protected Health Information
- Release of Medical Records to GAT
- Records Release from GAT
Our offices participate in most major health plans. Call the office nearest you for details on your insurance plan.
Ophthalmology Resource Links
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Glaucoma Society
- American Journal of Ophthalmology
- Eye World Magazine
- Glaucoma Research Foundation